- Commodity name: HZQ-20 gasoline engine concrete core drilling rig
1. Purpose of HZQ-20 gasoline engine concrete core drilling rig
HZQ-20 gasoline engine concrete core drilling rig adopts high-speed cutting technology and is matched with thin-walled diamond drills. It is widely used in drilling and coring in engineering construction, municipal engineering, equipment installation engineering and building quality inspection. On the concrete, asphalt pavement and limestone roads such as highways, airports, ports and dams, the cores are subjected to compression and flexural tests. The coring and open hole is used to drill anchor bolt hole for large-scale machine equipment, and bridge handrails and traffic safety protection.
2. Features of HZQ-20 gasoline engine concrete core drilling rig
- Double column structure and spiral feeding mode are adopted with good stability and simple operation and labor saving. The rig is equipped with wheel, which is easy to move.
- The use of high-speed cutting technology and thin-wall diamond drill supporting can drill and cut high strength reinforced concrete with high drilling efficiency, accurate hole location, hole wall smooth, good hole quality, complete core smooth, small vibration, no damage to the building.
- The machine adopts diesel engine power, convenient to buy oil, larger output torque.
3.Parameters of HZQ-20 gasoline engine concrete core drilling rig
(1)Drilling diameter: 200mm (if larger hole size is needed, please specify)
(2)Drilling depth: 700mm (greater depth can be drilled with connecting rod or extended mandrel)
(3)Engine: gasoline engine
(4)Power: 5.5 HP, 9.0 HP, 13 HP and 20 HP
(5)Output speed: 800-1500 RPM
Note: The product is continuously improved, and subject to change without notice, please refer to the actual product.