Y20LY Hand-held Air Leg Rock Drill
- Commodity name: Y20LY Hand-held Air Leg Rock Drill
1. Introduction of Y20LY Hand-held Air Leg Rock Drill
Y20LY hand-held air leg rock drill continuously impacts the shank and continuously inputs compressed air or pressurized water from the center hole of the drill to discharge the slag out of the hole, forming a circular drill hole of a certain depth.
Y20LY hand-held air leg rock drill is mainly used for rock drilling in mine roadway excavation. It is most suitable for large mines and tunnel rock drilling operations. The diameter of the blasthole is 34-42 mm and the depth can reach about 5 meters.
2. Parameters of Y20LY Hand-held Air Leg Rock Drill
Air pipe inner diameter
Water pipe inner diameter
Rock drill hole depth
Note: The product is continuously improved, and subject to change without notice, please refer to the actual product.Key words:
- Hand-held Air Leg Rock Drill
- Y20LY Hand-held Air Leg Rock Drill